1. The Holy Trinity: Father – Son – Holy Spirit
We believe the God of the Bible is the one and only true God: One in essence, three in person: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Isaiah 43:10-11; Matthew 3:16-17; 1 Peter 1:2
2. The Authority & Reliability of the Bible
We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the reliable authentic standard that equips me for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
3. The Glory and Fall of Humanity
We believe all people are created in God’s image to know and worship God. However, all have sinned, fallen short of God’s glory and are in need of a Savior.
Genesis 1:26-27; Romans 3:23-24
4. The Assurance of Salvation by Grace Alone
We believe a person comes into a right relationship with God only by God’s grace, through one’s faith in Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 2:8-9; 1 John 5:13
5. The Church: The Body of Christ
We believe the Church is the Body of Christ called out to accomplish God’s purposes on earth today.
Matthew 16:18; Ephesians 4:15-16
6. Our Identity and Growth in Christ
We believe we become a new person because of our position as a child of God and we are growing into the likeness of Jesus.
John 1:12; Romans 8:29; 2 Corinthians 5:17
7. The Lordship of Christ
We believe, as the Lord of our life, Jesus requires full surrender and devotion.
Luke 9:23-24; Romans 12:2; Colossians 3:17
8. The Sovereignty and Providence of God
We believe God is active and personally involved in our daily lives.
Psalm 103:19; Matthew 6:25-34; 1 Peter 5:7
9. Living Out Our Faith in Good Works
We believe we are to demonstrate our faith in Christ through the good works that God has prepared for us.
Ephesians 2:10; James 2:17
10. Stewardship of God’s Blessings
We believe that everything we are and everything we own belongs to God and we are stewards of His blessings.
Psalm 24:1; 1 Timothy 6:17-19; 1 Peter 4:10
11. Eternity and The Final Judgment
We believe there is a heaven and a hell and that Jesus Christ is the righteous judge who will return to establish His eternal kingdom.
Matthew 25:46; John 14:1-4;
- We believe All People were Created to Know and Worship God!
Genesis 1:26-27; Isaiah 43:21; Matthew 22:37-38; John 4:23-24
- We believe All People Matter to God!
Luke 15; John 3:16; 1 Timothy 2:4
- We believe the Only Hope for a Changed Life is the Gospel!
2 Corinthians 5:17; 1 Timothy 1:13-15
- We believe Prayer is the Lifeline of the Church!
John 14:12-14, 15:5; 1 Thessalonians 5:17; James 5:16
- We believe a Loving Relationship is the Key to Communicating the Gospel!
Luke 19:1-10; John 13:34-35
- We believe the Bible is God’s Blueprint for Building Strong Lives & Healthy Families!
2 Timothy 3:15-17
- We believe Life Change happens best in Small Groups!
Luke 6:13; Acts 2:42-47
- We believe Full Devotion to Jesus is Normal for Every Believer!
- We believe Integrity is Vital for our Personal and Corporate Witness!
1 Timothy 4:12
- We believe the #1 Priority of the Church is to Develop Disciples!
- We believe the Church Must Communicate God’s Unchanging Message In an Ever-Changing Culture!
1 Corinthians 9:20-23